Rooksby Roofing Limited is fully committed to achieving and maintaining the very highest standards of Health & Safety. The philosophy of safer working over financial gain is fundamental to our business outlook.
We are members of The Building Safety Group. They are the UK’s largest independent health and safety advisory group, dedicated to the promotion and advancement of health, safety and welfare within the construction industry.
Click below to see an associated website
- All site operatives & employees are CSCS approved and fully trained
- All site staff have attended the CITB’s 5 day site management safety training course
- All site staff are fully trained in temporary handrail, safety netting and scaffold inspections
- We operate a Red / Yellow safety warning card system on all our sites
- Accredited within the Contractors Health And Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) having demonstrated compliance with, and sound management of, current basic health and safety legislation
- Accreditation from Bovis Lend Lease through their Health & Safety Audit
- Winner of 6 no. NFRC Gold Safety Award (2009 - 2014)
- smas worksafe contractor